Monday, August 4, 2008

Feature your blog posts...In Style!

I hope some of you notice that I have put an eye-catchy “Featured Post” on my sidebar. If you didn’t notice it, please let me know. That means I have to put it somewhere else on my blog!
That eye-catchy thing is called “Featurific” and yes, there is a plug-in version for your lovely WordPress blog. If you don’t use the WordPress blogging platform, I’m pretty sure you can install Featurific on your Blogger or other platforms as well. I don’t know how, though. You have to look for it yourself on this page here.

For full article, please entre www.michaelaulia.com

0 comments:

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform