Monday, August 4, 2008

The Very First Blogs of Please Entre "Blogs of the Week"

So there we have it...the first blogs, links and articles for Please Entre. Hope you (the blogs featured) don't mind that I posted you here without your permission (I'm sure you don't right?:) ) Anyway, I'll be posting more about their blogs here for this week and hope everyone enjoys their blogs as much as I do.

Have a great week everyone! If you want your blogs featured here please email me at just.randomed@gmail.com

Thanks!

Ed

3 comments:

Ms. O. D. said...

Hi Ed! Congratulations on the new blog!

I just wanted to say all the sites listed here are wonderful blogs too that I visit!

Unworthy said...

thanks for including me on your list :) take care :D

Ed said...

@ms.orange

Thanks! They're really great sites and I'm encouraging everyone who visits here to please entre (I had to use it:p ) lol Lots of great sites to come too..and you're part of the next batch :)

@joanjoyce

You're welcome!:) Have a great day! Saw your Proudly Pinoy link..have to get mine up soon:)

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform